Tuesday 22 March 2011

Current A2 Exam Project - Snapshot







Here are several examples of my sketchbook pages for my A2 level Exam titled "Snapshot".  I have been exploring the idea of photography capturing a snapshot of time, including a brief moment in time such as water dripping from a tap, as well as a moment of time in your life such as your childhood. I began by doing a quick brainstorm of ideas relating to the theme which led me to the notion of a snapshot capturing something in action, for this I have taken photographs to explore the various ways in which a moment of time is captured; including a dripping tap and a moving car. I have also collected a few old photographs that feature my mum a various stages in her life, from these photos I conducted some pencil studies to document these snapshots of my mums life.

No comments:

Post a Comment