Tuesday 22 March 2011

A2 Media Production Pieces




Here are posters which I designed as part of my A2 level Media coursework. These are the result of an individual investigation titled "Has the director Tim Burton created his own genre within cinema?" For this we were also asked to create our own media text that linked with the investigation. I chose to create a film poster campaign, advertising a new film that is being released by 'Tim Burton'. The research I conducted for this study revealed that Tim Burton is famously known for his twisted, sinister styling of film. Using this knowledge and after closely analysing a number of his existing posters I created a Tim Burton version of Cinderella, inspired by the Brother's Grimm tale. I am interested in the use of all varieties of media to create art and I particularly enjoyed using graphics programmes to create these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment